Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dear Friend!

This week is the birthday of my boyfriend who has been with me for almost four years.  I am so happy that he has been with me for so long.  I drew a picture and got him several gifts such as Corso's cookies, an mp3 player (with a kickin' workout playlist), an armband for the mp3 player and then I baked him healthy banana nut protein muffins.

Below is the picture that I drew for him as well:

Happy Birthday to you! by ~ajbdsksh on deviantART

I am happy that he really liked his presents and hope to give more.  If anyone wants to know what is a good playlist for men (I did extensive research to make sure that the mp3 player would be decked out) or what the protein muffins are, I'll be happy to post the list and recipe!  Let me know!

Hope all of you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment